Brigitte Bardot is an icon of 60’s style. Graceful and feminine, her style endures, 60 years on.
Life in Sydney can be very busy. It’s great to get a chance to stop and enjoy something, even as simple as a good coffee.
Here are a few places you can relax and enjoy a good coffee. These recommendations serve a fairly strong and delicious flat white…amongst other styles of coffee….
1. Café Vernon corner Vernon Street & Edgecliff Road, Woollahra (7am-4pm weekdays) A pretty café that also serves a range of bakery items. Coffee is best before 2 pm when dedicated baristas are there. Cafe roasts its own coffee blend.
2. Kipaloo cafe Kippax street Surry Hills (7am-4pm weekdays). Offers Little marionette coffee. Ask for a 'magic' if you want a good strong coffee. Also offers a range of toasted sandwhiches prepared on site and bakery items
3. Darlo Deli 277 Victoria Street Darlinghurst. (7 am-3.30 pm weekdays. 8am-3pm Saturdays). Offers Little marionette coffee.
4. The Bunker 399 Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst (7.30am-3pm weekdays). Has outside seating in morning sun.
5. Gumption Strand Arcade, Sydney CBD (8am-4.45pm weekdays)
No food offered, just focused on making good coffee. Seating is bar stools in arcade. (You might need to stop off at Haighs first if you have children!)
Get in touch if you would like to recommend some establishments in other cities or towns!