Life in Sydney can be very busy. It’s great to get a chance to stop and enjoy something, even as simple as a good coffee.
Here are a few places you can relax and enjoy a good coffee. These recommendations serve a fairly strong and delicious flat white…amongst other styles of coffee….
1. Café Vernon corner Vernon Street & Edgecliff Road, Woollahra (7am-4pm weekdays)
A pretty café that also serves a range of bakery items. Coffee is best before 2 pm when dedicated baristas are there.
2. Juniper 5 Ways Paddington (225 Glenmore Road) (6am-4pm weekdays)
Also offers a range of meals prepared on site and bakery items
3. Brewristas 303A Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst (6.30am-4pm weekdays)
Ask for a double ristretto flat white to get sufficient strength. Also offers a limited range of pastries and food prepared on site.
4. The Bunker 399 Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst (7.30am-3pm weekdays)
Has outside seating in morning sun.
5. Gumption Strand Arcade, Sydney CBD (8am-4.45pm weekdays)
No food offered, just focused on making good coffee. Seating is bar stools in arcade. (You might need to stop off at Haighs first if you have children!)
Get in touch if you would like to recommend some establishments in other cities or towns!